Why Choose Us?
Sedona Red Rock Adventures VS. The "Other" Tour Guides
Why Choose Sedona Red Rock Adventures?
Why we beat our competition:
- We have been providing area tours since 2004. Our longevity speaks for itself. We encourage you to check out our reviews on Trip Advisor, Yelp, Google, & Facebook.
- We pride ourselves on how we operate our business – with integrity, morality and ethics. What we say is what you get, there are no hidden costs or variations from your personalized itinerary. As the owner, I take this very seriously. I want you to have the best experience possible. Need recommendations? Just let me know.
- Your tour is personalized specifically for you. Not sure where you want to go? We will recommend locations that meet your desires. We are completely flexible. Our tours cater to you and are designed around your interests.
- How does this differ from other wine tour companies? We do not offer large group tours where you are placed with people you do not know, and that may not have the same interests as you.
- We feel that your interaction with your guide is what makes our tours awesome. Unlike other tour companies who simply pick you up and drop you off at each location, our guides are with you for the entire duration of your tour to ensure that you are getting the most out of your experience.
- Our tours are conducted in the comfort of fully enclosed passenger vehicles, which are climate controlled for maximum comfort. This is quite different than other tour companies, who use open-air Jeeps, exposing you to the climate and elements.
- If you wish to include lunch ($22) or dinner ($55), we offer you plenty of options to incorporate that into your tour with us.
- Want a unique dining experience? We even offer in-house gourmet chef services, who can prepare an incredible meal just for you while you are on your tour!
- Are you traveling with your dog? Four-legged friends, and/or children, are free of charge. They may join you on any of our wine, micro-brew or chocolate tours.
- Vegan, gluten-free, or diet restrictions? We offer several food options on all of our tours, and we are not talking a basic deli sandwich either. We cater to your food choices to meet your diet and wishes, whether it is an amazing hamburger, incredible vegetarian food, or a 4-course gourmet picnic – we include the best, most delicious food for your party.
- What does it mean to be “owner-operated?” I can, and will, do anything to earn your business. This isn’t just my job, it is something I truly enjoy doing. It’s not just about a tour – it’s about being a small business that supports other small businesses just like my own – Local First Arizona. I want to share my knowledge of Arizona wines, micro-brews, raw chocolates and sights with you. No matter what your budget may be, we can work with you on price. You will receive the best value for your money.
- Complimentary digital photos – We take photos for you on all of our tours. Relax, sit back and enjoy your time, while we make sure to capture it all for you to relive again when you return home. This is something that none of the area tour companies provide.
Why we beat our competition:
- The activity and experience we offer is by far superior to other wine tour companies.
- We provide comprehensive area tours with experienced guides. We stay with our clients to provide a continuous level of service. You could pay less elsewhere for a quasi-guide, but they would only drive you from place to place like a taxi service.
- We have enclosed, climate-controlled vehicles, unlike the open air Jeeps where you would be subjected to the extreme heat, wind, dust and weather.
- We provide complimentary digital photos on all of our tours. No other tour company offers this.
- We are owner-operated – The owner/guide has a higher vested interest in the quality of the tour, as opposed to an employee for a big tour company.
- You get what you pay for – You could shop around for the best price, but is it the best value for your money? For a small fraction more than the big tour companies’ prices, you will receive your own customized personal tour that fits all of your interests, giving you the ultimate experience well worth the price.
- Personalized attention – Our professional guides are at your service for the entire duration of your tour, unlike other tour companies who drop their clients off at the vineyards. We create the ideal experience specifically for you.
- Quality food – We meet your dietary needs, offering gourmet and specialized foods, not the standard ordinary food offered by others.