Once we stopped offering hiking tours, in order to keep up with the changing dynamics of our business, Sedona Red Rock Adventures was born. For this better described the tours we were offering that now excluded hiking. Although we stopped offering hiking tours, over the years, are customers continued to inquire about these activities which we happily referred to our friends who offered such services.
More recently, we discovered that although we were not permitted to offer hiking tours in our national forests, we can offer Sedona Hiking Adventures and Sedona Hiking Tours in our area state parks. On Saturday, we offered our first hiking tour in over 5 years! I can't even begin to describe the pleasure and gratitude in my heart to be able to be on the land, the red rocks, and to be able to share the natural and picturesque beauty of this area with another. I was overjoyed. In fact I am still on a virtual high from that experience.
So if you are coming to Sedona, and looking for a private guided Sedona hiking tour, please consider hiring me. For this is the reason I started my company in the first place, "to be able to do what I truly love, take people hiking, and making a living sharing the beauty of red rock country with others". This is something I really excel at, for it allows me to be in my natural element.
If you are considering going on a hiking tour in Sedona, here are some reasons you may want to go with me:
- Hiking is my passion. Living in Sedona is also something I am most passionate about. For sharing these two elements of my life comes very natural to me.
- I take complimentary digital photo's for you all on my tours. So you can spend less time behind the lens, and more time, enjoying the natural landscape of the area.
- By going on a Sedona Hiking Adventure, you also get a full interpretive history of the area. This includes a plethora of information about the geology of the red rocks, local flora and fauna found in red rock country, Indian history and inhabitation of the area, and much more.
- By having a guide, you are assured you won't get lost, and you will be safe for your entire journey through the red rock arroyo's, crossings of Oak Creek, and climbs to elevated butts. I am fully certified in First Aid and CPR, as are all my guides.
- We provide water for you on all our hiking tours, as well as lunch if you desire to enjoy a magnificent meal while out on your red rock hike.
- Children 15 and under are free on all our Sedona hiking tours. We must have at least one paying adult to conduct any hiking tour.